Instructions for Editors (Editor Guidelines)
Each Editor of the Editorial Board plays a vital role in maintaining the journal standards and peer review. Editor of a journal ought to take the real responsibility for its reputation and whole content.
- Based on the research interest (or) subject, the editor will assign submitted manuscript to a reviewer for the peer review process
- If that individual reviewer accepts to review the article then the author shall inform Annex Publishers the same, if not, it shall be forwarded to another editor within the same field
- The Editors are requested to send the acknowledgement to the respective author after he/she receives the article
- This should be provided within a short duration where it would be helpful to the author for an update on the paper's status
- The articles can be rejected if the article does not meet the policies of submission
For example: The work submitted should neither been published already nor submitted to any other publication.
- Concurrent submission of the same article will lead to rejection
- Articles which are meeting the minimum criteria will be sent to the reviewers for review then Editors will approach the reviewers with the title and abstract. If accepted, then it can be sent directly to the reviewer
- The duration for Reviewers to review the manuscript is 14 days
- Editor will take the final decision for acceptance/rejection of the article based on the comments/suggestions, and shall be conveyed to the author by the editor
- If needed/recommended, submission will undergo a second round of review, where an editor will ask the author to resubmit for the second revision. The author shall receive the decision along with the comments/recommendations from reviewers
- If the article does not suitable for publication, it will be rejected. The editor shall inform the same to the author(s) along with the comments by reviewer
Following these guidelines we ensure that our review process will be efficient and helpful in maintaining the standard and quality of the articles. This can even be helpful for maintaining a decent scientific relation between author(s), editors and reviewers.
- Being on the editorial board member is truly productive and prestigious which helps in spreading scientific innovations around the world.
- This work provides a better way to create your identity towards your career.
- A certificate is awarded as a credit of your valuable contribution and support.
- Your biography and achievements along with the research profile will be displayed on the journal webpage.
- Quick processing of the paper.
- Additional discounts for attendees to Annex conferences.